Saw this while I was walking around Robinsons Metro East, a list of requirements on how to become a Grab Peer or a Grab Driver. Might be useful to someone some day 🙂
Requirements for Peers
- Original Receipt/Certificate of Registration (OR/CR) or Sales Invoce and Delivery Note of the Vehicle
- Vehicle’s Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Tax Identification ID (TIN), Income Tax Return (ITR) or any BIR Forms indicating the Peer’s TIN
- If Vehicle is not under the Peer’s Name, please provide the following:
- Notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA) from the owner of vehicle including the following info:
- Vehicle Owner
- Name of Attorney-in-fact
- Car Model
- Car Motor Number
- Car Chassis Number
- Car Plate Number
- Photocopy of two (2) valid IDs with three (3) signature specimen of vehicle owner
- Original and photocopy of TIN ID or ITR of vehicle’s original owner
Requirement for Drivers
- Professional Driver’s License or Original Receipt
- NBI Clearance
- Driver’s valid email account (Gmail only)
Note: All requirements with expiration must be valid twenty one (21) days before expiry date.
If you are applying as Peer/Driver, kindly present all the above mentioned requirements. Kindly bring the original and photocopy of your requirements.
Please note that I am not in anyway affiliated with GrabCar Philippines.
The above requirements may change and please note that this post was made March of 2017.